Пн, 20-Май-24, 21:23:03                                                            Николаевский Форум

Место для вашей рекламы

Место для вашей рекламы

Начало ФорумРегистрацияВход
Вы вошли как Гость

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]

ВНИМАНИЕ!!! все посты содержащие ненормативную лексику будут удоляться без предупреждения!!!

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Till  
Форум » Культура » Тяжелая музыка! » DanielMa
DanielMa
DanielMaДата: Пн, 02-Фев-15, 21:46:17 | Сообщение # 1

Most people looking to build a new home have no intention of selling their home for many, many years. They want a dream home they know they're going to enjoy for the majority of their lives. This means customization. Instead of ordering a home from the catalogue of a home building company, you may want to consider hiring an architect to create a truly custom house plan. Typically, architects charge about $.25-$.50 per square foot, and most Detroit home builders will gladly build your home from the plans http://kirpich.webege.com you and your architect provide. Plus, your architect will provide an extra measure of quality control, overseeing that the building is going accordingly to plans. I have been trying to find a contractor in the Atlanta, Georgia area that has the expertise and knowledge of leveling a home that was constructed in the 1950's. I have exhausted all my resources and was hoping you could help me.

Форум » Культура » Тяжелая музыка! » DanielMa
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Новый ответ
Текст сообщения:
Опции сообщения:
Код безопасности:

Используются технологии uCoz